COVID-19-Compliant Commercial Cleaning Services and Janitorial Services for Melbourne, Florida
SG360 offers custom cleaning services for commercial and industrial sites, hospitals, schools, and special-use facilities in southern Brevard County on Florida's Space Coast about one hour east of Orlando near to Palm Bay, Melbourne Beach, Indialantic, Satellite Beach, and Indian Harbor Beach.
With SG360, Melbourne customers will be able to:
- Understand when and how work is being done through frequent and open reporting
- Provide a safe environment for occupants
- Work with local employees who support their community
- Use green cleaning services to reduce exposure to potentially hazardous chemicals
Janitorial and facility maintenance is a critical service. It is not enough to assume a workspace is being cleaned properly. There must be transparent and frequent communication between the service provider and customers around when and how spaces are being cleaned and disinfected.
Request a Quote from our
Clean, Disinfect, and Maintain Melbourne Workspaces
Everyone deserves to feel safe whether they are in a commercial or industrial space, hospital, school, or special use facility in Melbourne, along the Atlantic Ocean, near miles of shoreline on the Indian River Lagoon. That is why SG360 uses tested and specialized cleaning techniques to provide a safe environment for occupants.
SG360 offers janitorial, disinfecting, and facility maintenance services including:
- Custom disinfection services
- Professional cleaning and facility services
- Inventory management
- Exterior building services (window cleaning, waterproofing, pressure washing)
Trained and Vetted Melbourne Janitorial Professionals
Floridian SG360 janitorial staff members are vetted and highly-trained in the disinfectant processes. These East Central Florida W2 employees provide customers with consistent service that builds trust. All SG360 employees live and work in Greater Brevard County, offering a personal touch to customers.
- Hire local: SG360 hires local janitorial talent and pay them a higher wage, to ensure our team is as invested in your facility as you are.
- Never closed: we’re a 24/7, 365-day single-source provider for all your commercial cleaning service needs—whether you need a one-time service call or an ongoing maintenance program.
- Vendor partnerships: our buying power and vendor partnerships offers you substantial savings.
- Steady budget and expenses: we provide predictable and consistent monthly billing to keep your budget and expenses steady and stable from year to year.
Industrial Cleaning Services
Industrial facilities include a variety of areas that need to be cleaned – offices, restrooms, equipment areas, labs, storage, loading docks – and you need a cleaning company who has the experience to tackle them all.
We can work with your custom scheduling and create a plan that works around your production times. We’re also experienced working in high-security areas and implementing clean-room protocols to ensure proper quality control and compliance.
Our crews are trained in the nuances of OSHA regulations and dress in appropriate attire when necessary so you can feel confident your facility will be properly cleaned in the safest manner possible.
Special Use Cleaning Services
Whether you operate a museum, sporting arena, performing arts center, or anything in between, your facility needs to look its best. After all, presentation and appearance are everything when your guests arrive.
SG360 Melbourne has extensive experience cleaning special venues that come with their own unique challenges. They’re high-profile facilities that carry with them high expectations for perfection, and many require cleaning crews that can ensure precise scheduling while staying flexible enough to accommodate the ever-changing hours of operation.
You can trust our team to ensure your special use venue will be clean inside and out and ready for its next performance.
COVID-19 Has Changed the Disinfectant Game
COVID-19 has brought about shifting and frequency-driven health requirements that Melbourne businesses must adhere to. Doing that requires custom services that match specific business needs as stated by the State of Florida and Brevard County.
SG360 offers a systemized process that starts with understanding the metrics that matter to the customer. Central Florida W2 employees are trained on how to best achieve those metrics and the work being done is reported back to customers on a regular basis. The work is then compared to the original agreement, helping customers clearly understand the value that was delivered.